Do you get excited about optimizing user funnels? Do you enjoy constantly improving on-page conversions? Do you love numbers and analyzing the browsing behavior of users? A/B testing is like going to the park to you and multi-variant tests are part of your extended tool set? Do you know the essential elements for increasing website performance, especially on-site? Then bring your great skills to Omniga as a
Product Manager - Conversion & Optimization (f/m/d)
Your Daily Business:
- You are responsible for the conversion rate along the customer journey.
- You generate new ideas and approaches for test scenarios and evaluate their probability of success.
- In coordination with our business analysts you carry out qualitative and quantitative user research projects.
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of usability tests and expert reviews.
- You ensure the central documentation and visual preparation of all results and evaluations.
- You work together with product managers, developers and marketing specialists.
- You have relevant professional experience and master the toolset of a conversion rate optimizer (CRO).
- You have already successfully implemented projects in user funnel optimization and on-page conversion.
- With your technical background you can look back on solid experience in the area of â€‹â€‹web analytics.
- You are characterized by very good analytical and methodological skills.
- You have very good spoken and written German or English skills.
- Not a day like any other: A challenging job with plenty of room for new ideas is waiting for you.
- Attractive package: In addition to your attractive salary and various grants, we support you with the moving to Regensburg.
- Smooth Communication: We live short communication channels and non-bureaucratic decision-making.
- Teamwork: A partnership-based cooperation in a committed and success-oriented team awaits you.
- Compatibility of family and work: Use our flexible working hours and the possibility of home office!
Information about the job and the application process:
- Your HR contact person is Patrick Fink. You can reach him at 0941- 46460146 or by email to email@example.com.
- This position is available from now and you can apply via our online portal, by email or by one-click